Areas of Focus and Expertise
Marketing and Communications
Market Research & Interviewing
Business Writing & Editing
I am a seasoned Marketing and Communications Specialist with over 20 years of industry experience. I work with CEOs and company leaders to develop, write and revise marketing collateral to effectively educate, inform, and promote their organizations. While I am familiar with many forms of content creation, I specialize in business writing, interviewing, education and customer research experience.
Over the course of my career, I have worked with organizations of various sizes and scope. Many of these include early-stage tech companies, Fortune 100 companies, universities and non-profits. I create content ranging from user stories, case studies and white papers that effectively promote the interests of key stakeholders and persuade customers and influencers.
Outside of work, I am passionate about travel and one of my favourite recent journeys was to Ecuador’s Galapagos’ Islands where he had a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to swim with sea lions.
Education & Professional Accreditations
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science – McGill University
- Post-Graduate Degree in Journalism – University of Kings College
- Masters Degree in Organization Management and Development – Fielding Graduate University
- Certified Advanced Technology Manager
- Diploma in Adult Education & Instructional Design